söndag 13 april 2008

Hi everyone that made it this far.

This easter I've discovered that our favorite service has an API. Because the links where outdated in the description I only found the old list of hacks and I didn't find a .net wrapper. Half way through I found the updated list... Well since I do this for my own pleasure I didn't stop even though there is already an excellent wrapper made by Evan Leventhal, found here

So in short this wrapper implements the 1.2.2 API endpoint, and it's feature complete for 1.2.0, (1.2.1 within the month). Documentation is scarse for now, will get around to it sort of soon. For now check the API, It's pretty much covered there.


It's absolutly free to use, any feedback is much apreciated (adam|dot|nerell |a| gmail|dot|com. If you use it please drop me a mail telling me for what. If there's anything you miss tell me and I'll fix it. :-)

Oh, almost forgot get it here :)

/Adam

Inga kommentarer: